PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ballerina Girl

Good morning! I thought I'd give you a little sneak-peek of Ava's new bedroom.


I've been stalking Craigs List for about a month trying to find big girl furniture for her in my limited budget. I finally got a deal...and I can't wait to show you!

I painted this for her yesterday to go in her new "ballerina" room. It is based on Ava's favorite book right now: Tummy Girl by Roseanne Thong. It measures 2 feet by 2 feet and I showed you a little detail above of some fabric I used on the tutu. This will hang above her new bed. I am hoping to have the room put together by Friday. Wish me luck!:)

xo, Chrissie

7 comments:

Paul and Cheri said...

So absolutely adorable. Of course, I would expect nothing less! I know Eva will LOVE it all. Good luck for the Friday deadline ... but the earth will not stop spinning if you miss it! Enjoy the transition as best you can. Your baby girl is becoming a real big girl now! Always a mixed blessing, huh? xoxo

Adrienne said...

darling ballerina girl... can't wait to see her room.

mysteryhistorymom said...

How sweet! Did you make the picture, Chrissie?? Precious!

I am still creating your package, Sweetie! My Mom's visit kind of threw me off and now I am trying to get my act together! lol! Lori

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Ok so I just found you through Edie's linky-do and can I just say I love your stuff??? I'm going to look around some more!
-Jill

Shell in your Pocket said...

Oh my goodness..I love that picture...it is so cute! What a sweet phrase!
sandy toe

Unknown said...

So cute! I can't wait to see the room!

Meredith said...

I love it!! I am currently working on a painting to go over my girl's bed. I can't wait to finish it and hang it in their room. Can't wait to see your room all done.

By the way, I am Meredith from Tuesdays with Molly. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my girl's room!