PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 13, 2009

Elephants and Water

Remember this summer when I made these cards? I wanted to bring them to life and made this Mama and baby girl out of wood. Is it wrong to be so in love with them? I want your honest feedback...would they do well in my etsy shop? I would love to offer them in custom colors and sets. Tell me what you think, please. I have been working on some other stuff and will be having an etsy shop update this coming Tuesday, November 17th.
On another note, I'm trying to work on my photography skills. It probably would have helped to iron that white fabric in the background. :) Everything is a learning process and I am a forever student.

More importantly, today is the day to buy your first Christmas present ($10!!!) and save lives.
4500 mothers bury their children EVERY DAY due to contaminated water. The lack of access to clean water is the leading cause of death in underdeveloped nations.and it doesn't have to be.
All donations are tax deductible.
100% of the profit goes directly to clean water solutions in west africa.

Please go there today and spread the news. The blogging community is sooooo huge and we can make a huge impact on many lives! It feels good to be able to do something.

Have a great weekend friends! I'll be back Sunday night with Make Some Art Monday. Get your list ready and link up!

xo, Chrissie

6 comments:

luci said...

pink elephants are fabby dabby and fun.

EMILY G. said...

love them!! they are too cute!

lori vliegen said...

oh, chrissie....those little pink elephants are absolutely darling!!! i love them!! i'm never good at predicting what will do well on etsy, though.....so, i'll just say again that i LOVE them!! :))

Kelly Warren said...

these are very very cute! definitely list them. and i love the idea of custom options.

Anonymous said...

they would look adorable in a babies room up to children who love zoo animals! Go for the custom orders! Love Mom xo

Bailey said...

Loved the cards and LOVE the wooden versions too! Great job.