PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Someone is four

Four years ago today I gave birth to our first and only daughter. She was four weeks early and weighed in at 7 pounds even.
She is a constant joy and source of laughter in this house.
There are days that I have to pinch myself because I feel so blessed to be her Mama.
My heart is tender today with the thought of how quickly she is growing...:)
We are off to celebrate with Minnie Mouse cupcakes and pizza.
Happy Birthday sweet Ava~ we love you so much!

7 comments:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

happy birthday to your girl!!

Ruth said...

Happy birthday to your sweet little girl.

Ruth

Jorth said...

What a sweetie - happy birthday!

Adrienne said...

she looks so much like you! happy day!

Nancy said...

Time does fly, doesn't it? I just stumbled upon your blog and I LOVE IT! So bright and cheery and inspiring. I love your corners of your home and the Grace plaque. Just lovely. I'm a follower now and I'll be back for sure. Thanks for brightening my morning! :)

Sara @ The Football Wife said...

She's the miniature version of her Mama! Happy Birthday, Ava!

SoSoBella said...

just stopped by from the goat and the kid.
your daughter is darling!!! off to look at more of your blog :O)