PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Corners of My Home


This has got to be the most pictures I've ever uploaded onto one blog post before.
I was so inspired by this post that I wondered what my style is?  (I love Heather's style, whatever it is!:)
I was cleaning up this morning and thinking about some projects I'd like to do for our home.  I walked around with my camera and shot some of my very favorite  things.
I like our home to be clean and comfortable.  I like color, but I like simplicity.  I like vintage items, handmade items, and modern items.  I like lots of art. 

What would you call my style?

I am a homebody.  I like to be home.  :)

8 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

I love your style! Very cozy and fun to look at.

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

oooh! this is fun....i love the pops of aqua, all the art, that 5 lampshade, the sweet handmade doll on the bed, the vignette in what i'm guessing is a hallway. i think i'd call your style handmade, eclectic, family style.

Joji said...

"Grace Slick" like the lead singer from Jefferson Airplane. Telling my age aren't I.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of your home. It is colorful and cozy. I must admit that I laughed when I saw the picture of the pillow that I assume says laugh, although with the way the picture is taken is says ugh! I had sort of an Ugh day- somedays it's laugh, somedays ugh! :)

feather said...

of all these amazing shots, would you believe the thing that stuck out at me was the potty chair in the living room? we are going through the same thing right now. the potty right in the middle of the home. such class, right!

potty's aside...you have some great corners. the white pineapple caught my eye. isn't it the symbol of hospitality in hawaii or something like that?

Casey Ellingson said...

I am calling this style: kid-friendly eclectic.
Love it!

Pan said...

Creative is the word which springs to mind. A wonderful vibrancy with so many great details, the ones which stand out are the painting of the two girls and I love that paint rack - where did you get it? I want one! I also adore that heart shaped mirror.

Jennwith4 said...

Very simple and pretty! I love the Art hangers!