PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I believe...


I believe that 25 year old friendships can remind us how to laugh again.
I believe in the power of helping others.
I believe in possibility.
I believe in making chocolate covered bananas instead of mopping.
I believe in snuggling together and laughing over Tom and Jerry.
I believe in family.
I believe that art saves lives.
I believe that kids should come home from school to fresh baked cookies sometimes.
I believe that God's Love is tangible.
I believe in believing...

What do you believe?

6 comments:

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

I believe that you are one of the best motivational crafty blogs I have seen. Thank you!

Heidi said...

I believe that you are a woman who has her priorities in order. Who wouldn't take a chocolate covered banana over mopping?

Erin Butson said...

I believe inthe cookie part... all ofit, butespecially thre cookies. I love your blog!

Dori Patrick said...

Greetings from Iowa! So delighted to find your lovely blog! I'll be back again soon! Cheers!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

i believe this is one of my favorite posts you've done. lovely!

Appleshoe said...

I KNOW that you are incredibly talented and I love this picture.
I also believe that animals understand everything we say and do to them even if they don’t know all the words attached. Take care.