PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Quilt Swaps

Remember when I showed you this that I made for my partner for the Urban Home Goods Swap?  In return, I received this set from Katydiddy.  Isn't it great?

I love, love Russian Nesting Dolls, and she made me this whole set.  There are actually four settings:  placemats, napkins, and egg cozies.
 They go perfect with my polka dot plates :)
 And then here is my scrappy strip swap package:  isn't the package itself adorable?
I was paired up with Cathy Gaubert, who included this piece that she sells in her etsy shop.  I love it!  I want to make a pillow with this piece in the middle.
Among other beautiful strips of fabric, she sent me these much coveted Castle Peeps strips.
 I love doing swaps.  It's so much fun! :)

5 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

You scored!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

such fun stuff! the nesting doll set is great and so is that beautiful piece of fabric.

Ruth said...

I love swaps. I can't wait until this remodel is over so I can join in with some fun swaps.

Ruth

sara said...

Cute stuff!

A Little Of A Lot said...

Very cool. LOVE the nesting dolls