PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 25, 2011

Shop Update!

I've got a lot to show and tell today!  Mother's Day is less than 2 weeks away!  For a safe arrival, all orders that you want before Mother's Day need to be ordered by May 1, which is the end of this week.  I can still take a couple more custom orders, so if you are interested contact me asap!

Here is a new print for you...pop it into a matted frame and you've got a beautiful gift.
8 x 10 print available here

I'm excited that I've been doing a little fabric shopping and I have some new checkbook covers for you!

Goldfish cover available here


 Anna Maria Horner deer print available here


                                                                 Sushi Lover available here


Hoot cover available here


Birdies available here


Black, White and Red available here


I had two leftover from my last batch that are on sale now for $10...check those out here.  

I want you to know that I do listen to your feedback...I have gotten quite a few emails requesting to be notified if the quilted list makers ever go on sale.  I've decided to change the price for you so they are more affordable, so they are all priced at $20 now. Here is a custom one I finished this week...isn't it a sweet gift?



I'll be back on Wednesday with some more new quilted list makers.  :)
See you then!
xo,
Chrissie

2 comments:

sarah said...

oh these are all SOOOOO cute! must. buy. soon. :)

Christi said...

Hey that's my gift. LOL :) I'm so excited for mother's day! :)