PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

'Round Here

I've been so busy with the blog hop that I haven't had much time for any regular ol'blogging.
This is what we've been up to:

Ava started tennis lessons a few weeks ago.
Loves it :)
I love to watch her learn.  Wouldn't mind taking some lessons myself!

Logan's science fair project is full steam ahead.
Candy Chromatography.

Ashton has gotten into a huge writing kick!
Writes all the time.
Mostly fiction...pages and pages of funny kind of 2nd grade sci fi?

Turkey art...
Lots and lots of turkey art :)

Jackson found the big kid lego box. 
He's moved on from the duplon box.
Usually can be seen sitting with one of his creations.
(Yes, a haircut for him is in order!)

Hoping for a little time to make some ornaments this weekend.
Inpsired by this on pinterest.

I mentioned sometime last week that I've been experiencing a lot of anxiety after having a couple of panic attacks.
I didn't want to talk a lot about it because I didn't want to give any power to it, but I thought I would share with you this book of prayers by Marianne Williamson.
I know people don't like to talk about anxiety and/or depression...it's kind of a taboo subject.
But I'm going through a little bout of anxiety and this book of prayers has been my security blanket.

I feel a little bit like Santa with my list in the background.
Checking off custom pillow orders...I'm getting there!   :)

...and one last thing.
I've been preparing my little shop for a big Black Friday sale.
I'm not one to do the Black Friday thing, I've never done it actually, because I like to shop early without a lot of crowds.
But!  I'll be having a Black Friday sale in my shop as Thanksgiving turns into Friday...midnight!


I hope you're having a good week, counting your blessings...
Are you ready for Thanksgiving?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Chrissie! After reading your blog posts, I really want to learn how to quilt! Do you have any resources for a super duper beginner like myself? :)

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

Oh my gracious, I may have to set my phone alarm so I can shop! I love your pillows and that phrase on the one above is one of my favorites.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Artsy Matilda said...

glad to hear from you again! Sending lots of hugs. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love to read books about prayer. Have you seen Prayers That Avail Much? It has the most awesome prayers and lots of scripture with them.

Leslie said...

Thank you for sharing your book. :)
I totally know what you mean about people not wanting to talk about it or giving it power...I am right there with you, sister in Christ :)