PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Anybody out there?...

Hello friends!
I've been gone quite awhile now...and to tell the truth entering back in is a lot more difficult than I ever would have imagined!
My whole daily schedule changed when I wasn't blogging for Lent.  I never realized how time-consuming it is!  I got so much done while I was gone.  I even had time to become an avid reader again!  :)

However, here I am!  I missed my regular updates on my kids.  I think my friends and family did too.  Whenever I would see someone, they would say, "I don't know what's going on with y'all now that you've stopped blogging!"  
I also missed the camaraderie and inspiration that blogging brings me because of all of you!
***************************************************************************

It will probably take me awhile to catch up on everything that has happened over the last couple of months.
I have focused a lot of my creative energies on doing things around the house. 
I've been saving my pennies for a long time to buy a new bedroom set and mattress for my husband and I, and I finally was able to do it.
I wanted to make a piece of art for our room that was just for us, so here it is in the beginning stages.
Our wedding song is "Forever and Always", by Shania Twain, and it is kind of the focus of the piece.






Here it is in it's entirety...the canvas is very large and is only about 1/3 done!  :)
I have been enjoying the process of creating it.



So tell me how, how are you?

Photobucket


2 comments:

Sandy Mastroni said...

glad you are back !
Your heart is coming along beautifully !
I'm having a hard time blogging lately .... but I am going to get BACK into it too
Hope you had a happy Easter !

Unknown said...

welcome back :) i know what you mean about the break thing. i'm planning on taking one in at the end of may. i love the art piece you're making :)