PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pillow discount


I made my 450th custom name pillow this weekend.
It's hard to believe I've sewn that many.  I love that each one has been designed by someone who cares for and deeply loves the child they are ordering it for. I love thinking how that person prays over the scripture that will accompany the child's names...

I feel blessed and honored to to make these for people.
For a limited time this week, I'll be offering a 10% discount on any custom name pillow ordered.
Just enter 450PILLOW into etsy as a special code.

Thanks for allowing me make these special items for your loved ones.
It feels like a dream come true.  :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Congrats on making 450 pillows!!! That is incredible! My girls LOVE their pillows (and so do I!) I will be ordering one for our new baby Luke later on today! :)

Cindy said...

WOW! That's a lot of pillows. I think I may just order one for my baby that is due in ten weeks. :)