PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Yay! Some new things!


I'm so excited to announce that my brand-new website is up and running.
My neighbor D has a background in graphic design, and she totally was able to create exactly what I had in mind.
It's not 100% complete yet, but I couldn't wait to show you any longer!  I'm so excited about the way it looks.
There are lots of fun links over there.  Please let me know what you think.

**********************************
 
I have other exciting news too! D was able to help me bring some of my original drawings to life as embroidery patterns.






They are all available in my etsy shop right here.  There will be even more new ones coming soon!  :)

I don't know about you, but my week is flying by!
I'll be back soon with a new installment from "You are Beautiful and Brilliant".

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your website looks marvelous! And I just may take up embroidery these are so great!