PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Announcing a fun Summer Series!!

Now that summer has started I wanted to share some family friendly art that would get your creative juices flowing!
I'm so excited to announce a fun new summer art project series for both Mommies and kids!
Every Monday, starting tomorrrow, I'll be posting a drawing (by me) for you to download for free.
All you have to do is print it out and then get creative.
It can be a project you can give your children to work on, something you do together, or even a fun project for you to do alone!  :)
  • You can color it.  
  • You can paint it. 
  • You can enlarge it and/or shrink it. 
  • You can use it as an embroidery pattern.
  • You can use it to make shrinky dinks.
  • You can come up with something totally new!
The possibilities are endless!
I can't wait to see what YOU come up with!

We'll also post our pictures on Instagram to encourage each other and have fun seeing how everyone is being creative.  I'm chrissiegrace on IG if you want to play along!

I'm so excited!  I"ll be back first thing in the morning with the first project!  See you then!

Photobucket


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you serious?! I am so excited!

Unknown said...

im super excited!!! thank you chrissie this will be fun!!