PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Series 2013...Week 1

Welcome to the first week of Summer Series 2013.  Read this blog post to catch up on all the deets.
Here is your first free art design.  Click and save, then print it out.  You can use as an activity for your child, for yourself, or something to do together.
Remember,
  • You can color it.  
  • You can paint it. 
  • You can enlarge it and/or shrink it. 
  • You can use it as an embroidery pattern.
  • You can use it to make shrinky dinks.
  • You can come up with something totally new!
The possibilities are endless!
I can't wait to see what YOU come up with!


Come back on Friday and  we will show each other what we've made.
If you are on Instagram, show us what you're working on!  Tag your pictures #summerseries2013 to play along on IG.
Have fun and be creative!  Please remember I'm giving you this drawing for your own personal use.  Please do not use it to reproduce and/or sell.
Let me know if you have any questions!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!!  :)



Photobucket

2 comments:

Bold In The Soul said...

I woke up so excited to see this project!! We can't wait to print it and begin!! YAY!!

Lucia Sasaki said...

Hi Chrissie, nice to meet you!
I am Lucia, I live and work as librarian in Guarulhos city, Brazil.
Congratulations for your gracious iniciative and for the beautiful drawing, the little bird tweeting is very cute.
I like your blog because it is so colourful and your christian work inspire me a lot.

Thanks and a great week!

Lucia